Panoramic views of the ocean before you and majestic mountains surrounds….quite an exquisite venue for a vacation. The lodge offers fine accommodation all finished to an exacting standard.
Gleaming woods enhanced by sunshine through every window, a superb house for entertaining , there are so many different indoor and outdoor spaces that you can all be together…..yet not on top of each other, the perfect combination for a family with small children or group of people requiring relaxed easy living.
Situated in an exclusive estate with around the clock security, fabulous mountain walks from within the estate, squash courts for the energetic, yet only minutes from the quaint village of Hout Bay. Renowned for its many famous shops and restaurants, white sandy very accessible beach and of course the working harbour where fresh fish for your barbecue can be purchased from the fishermen…daily.
- Entrance to the estate is via 24/7 security guards
- Entrance hall
- Lounge: with fireplace and doors that open to the patio
- Dining: open plan
- Kitchen: open plan with breakfast bar for casual dining
- Guest toilet
Large room with king size ‘sleigh bed’, sitting room and doors that lead to the en-suite bathroom with double vanity, bidet, bath and shower
Up a short flight of stairs Queen-size bed with doorway to your own private balcony.
- 3 X single bedrooms with doors leading to the garden
- Lounge area with comfortable couches – Kitchenette
- Colourful lush gardens
- Beach swimming pool
- Built in barbecue
- Covered patio and deck where you can enjoy outside dining.
- Garage and parking for two cars
Available throughout the year, comfortably sleeping 7.
Rates: on request