Property Availability: Available all year
Price: R15000 per night (begotiable)
Glenellen is renowned for ‘ good farm style hospitality!
Only minutes from the quaint fishing village of Hout Bay, with it’s working harbour, shops and renowned restraurants and just 5 minute drive to the oceans edge and white sandy beaches. ….
- sleeps 12
- Entrance to the farm via remote gate
- Entrance to the homestead via second remote gate
- Entrance hall
- Lounge: old wooden flooring comfortable couches, fireplace and doors that lead to the patio
- Dining: 12 seater table and chairs open plan to the lounge.
- Farmhouse kitchen, the veritable heart of this home..central hob, table and chairs for informal dining with doors leading out to the verandah
- Guest bathroom
- Master bedroom: Large spacious room with open hearth fireplace, dressing room and sitting room, doors opening onto reed covered private patio with table and chairs for outside dining.
- En suite bathroom with bath, shower, basin and toilet and comfortable sitting areas
- 1 x double bedroom with double brass bed
- Bathroom with shower, basin and toilet
- 1 x large double bedroom with double bed and sitting area, with doors leading onto the verandah
- Bathroom with bath, shower, basin and toilet
- Under thatch
- 1 x bedroom with double bed
- Ensuite with bath, basin and toilet
- 1 x large bedroom with two single beds
- Ensuite with shower, basin and toilet
- 1 x bedroom with double bed or twin beds
- Vine covered patios with with bench seating and an abundance of tables and chairs for outside dining.
- Beautifully landscaped garden
- Swimming pool
- A minutes walk down to the river’s edge
- Fully alarmed with state of the art security perimeter beeams
- Secure off street parking
- Fully serviced
- The following services can be arranged at an additional cost:
- In house chefs
- Baby sitters
- Pilates instructor
- Personal trainer