Chateux Neuf de Cap
Property Availability: Available all year
Price: R1,500 – R2,500
High ceilings, spacious rooms in shades of pristine white and beige with touches of blue. Every window frames a perfect view of the colourful gardens, majestic mountains or views of the distant sparkling bay.No expense has been spared and great attention to detail paid in this charming holiday retreat, in order to make guests as comfortable as possible.
Set on over an acre of landscaped grounds, cleverly positioned to afford guests privacy and sheer tranquillity.
Minutes drive from the quaint fishing village of Hout Bay with its white sandy beaches, working harbour and home to some of the Cape’s most famous restaurants.
Twenty five minutes drive along one of worlds most scenic ocean roads to the centre of the city.
- Sleeps 4 – 6
- Entrance via remote driveway gate
- Entrance to the house via private courtyard
- Sitting room
- Kitchen with every appliance one could wish, French doors leading to a private courtyard.
- Table and chairs for casual dining to seat
- Spacious main bedroom with doors leading to patio, twin or king-size bed
- Full bathroom with double vanity and double shower
- Second bedroom with twin or king size bed and doors to patio
- Large shower bathroom
- Flat screen TV
- Under floor heating
- Private courtyard with water feature and braai facilities
- Double garage with direct access
- Use of manor house swimming pool by prior arrangement
No children under 12 | This is a non smoking venue
Ideally suit a couple with children or two couples travelling together
Available the whole year round for holiday and short term lets, minimum stay one week